Painless Performance Limited Warranty
and Return Policy
Chassis harnesses, and fuel injection harnesses are covered under a lifetime warranty. All other products manufactured and/or sold by Painless Performance are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Painless Performance will repair or replace defective products without charge during the first 12 months from the purchase date. No products will be considered for warranty without a copy of the purchase receipt showing the sellers name, address and date of purchase.
Before receiving a replacement you must return the product to Painless Performance for our inspection. To speed up the return process please make sure all the following criteria are met.
Please follow these numbered procedures:
1. Before returning any merchandise for any reason you must obtain a Returned Material Authorization number (RMA). To obtain your RMA number, call 800-423-9696 and request an RMA number. Please be prepared to explain the defect with the merchandise. Receiving an RMA number does not automatically mean the product will be accepted for warranty.
2. All returned products must be sent freight prepaid to: (COD’s will not be accepted)
2501 Ludelle Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105-1036
3. Please make sure the RMA number is visible on the outside of the box near the address. Please identify the number as the RMA.
4. You must include a statement as to the defect or problem that you are having with the product. Include your name, address and a telephone number where we may contact you.
5. Include a copy of the purchase receipt. NO WARRANTIES WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT.
After we receive the merchandise we will inspect the product. If it is determined to be defective we will replace or repair the item at our discretion. You will be contacted regarding the disposition of your warranty claim.
We are not responsible for loss of any vehicle component due to improper use of our product. We are not
responsible for labor costs involved in removing or replacing the product for return. Our warranty is
limited to the repair or replacement of the Painless Performance merchandise only. Lamps, flashers
and fuses are not warranty items.