ONE YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT*: All qualifying Super 16 and Micro Lite batteries
FIRST YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT, SECOND YEAR PRO-RATED*: All qualifying Green Lite batteries
FIRST YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT, NEXT TWO YEARS PRO-RATED*: All qualifying Intensity and Intensity Carbon batteries
FIRST 3 YEARS FREE REPLACEMENT, NEXT TWO YEARS PRO-RATED* 75%/50%: All qualifying FleetLite batteries
ONE YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT*: B106, B129 and B14115
FIRST YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT, SECOND YEAR PRO-RATED*: B2015, B2015C, B2317, B2618, B3121, B3121C, B6034, B6034M, B7548, B10049 & B10531M
*Warranty Terms & Conditions
• The product must have an original purchase receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty. Without Proof of Purchase, Braille Battery, Inc. reserves the right to deny any warranty claim.
• All shipping of return items and replacement items are the customer’s responsibility. (USPS Flat Rate Box is often the most cost effective option)
• Braille, LLC’s warranties are non-transferable. Warranties are meant for the original customer only. If the item is resold from the original purchaser to any other buyer (i.e. ebay, forums, in a vehicle, etc.) no warranty is available.
• Shipping your battery back to Braille, LLC without the proper paperwork may lead to the loss of your item and/or the denial of your warranty claim.
• Any batteries damaged when delivered back to Braille, LLC will not be replaced under the free replacement warranty program. It is the customer’s responsibility to package the item so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. At that time Braille, LLC reserves the right to charge up to full MSRP for the item warranted.
• All carbon fiber batteries must be returned prior to Braille, LLC shipping out a replacement item.
• All warranty batteries must be returned to and received by Braille, LLC within the warranty period (i.e. B14115 before the 1 year warranty has expired; B3121 before the 2 year warranty has expired).
• If the warranted item is not returned within 14 business days of receipt of the replacement item customer will be charged current MSRP minus 10%.
• Each item is only eligible for one free replacement. After that a pro rated price may be decided upon on a customer to customer basis depending on the situation.
• Once a customer’s product has been warranted the replacement item only holds the warranty until the expiration of the original item. The warranty does not start over on the replacement item.
• Braille, LLC reserves the right to deny any warranty claim.