QA1 warrants that the products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of sale to the original purchaser. QA1 makes no other warranty of any kind, express or implied. QA1 shall have no obligation under the foregoing warranty where the defect is the result of improper or abnormal use, your negligence, vehicle accident, improper or incorrect installation or maintenance, nor when the product has been repaired or altered in any way. QA1's liability in the case of defective products subject to the foregoing warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at QA1's option, of the defective products. Consequential or incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
In order to be eligible for service under this warranty, you must return the defective part to QA1 together with a R.G.A. number issued from QA1. Tag each item with the part number and the specific explanation of defect. We will inspect the part and determine: a) if it is eligible for repair or replacement; and, b) if so, whether to repair or replace it. All returns must be shipped prepaid to: QA1 Precision Products, Inc., RGA #__________, 9574 217th Street West, Lakeville, MN 55044.
THE BUYER UNDERSTANDS AND EXPRESSLY RECOGNIZES that racing parts, specialized street rod equipment, rod end bearings, and ALL parts and services sold by QA1 are exposed to many and varied conditions due to the manner in which they are installed and used. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES that QA1 does not have full knowledge of the intended use of the goods, and BUYER WILL DEFEND AND INDEMIFY QA1 upon demand against all claims, actions, liability, loss and expense (including investigating expense and attorney fees incurred in litigation or because of threatened litigation) for any loss, damage or injury, either to a person or to property, resulting from the direct or indirect use of any QA1 products or inability by the buyer to determine proper use or application of QA1 products. With the exception of the limited liability warranty set forth above, QA1 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, INJURIES, DAMAGES, ACTIONS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER TO BUYER ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF ANY QA1 PRODUCTS. MOTORSPORTS ARE DANGEROUS; AS SUCH, NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE AS TO THE PRODUCT'S ABILITY TO PROTECT THE USER FROM INJURY OR DEATH. THE USER ASSUMES THAT RISK.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Eligibility / Restrictions Detail:
- QA1 warrants Eligible Products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own these products. This warranty is non-transferable.
- Shocks purchased on or after 9/1/2020 are eligible for the limited lifetime warranty. Registration needs to be done www.QA1.net/Warranty by 1/30/2021. For shocks purchased beginning 1/1/2021, registration must occur within 30 days. Failure to follow QA1's warranty procedures will void the warranty.
- QA1 reserves the right to make changes to the list of Eligible Products from time to time, provided that any product that was an Eligible Product at the time of registration shall continue to be covered by this warranty:
- Eligible Products include the following:
- Stocker Star
- Part Number Prefix: TN, TS, TD
- Proma Star
- Part Number Prefix: DS, DD, GS, GD, MS, MD
- Ultra Ride
- Part Number Prefix: US
- Aluma Matic
- Part Number Prefix: ALN
- Stocker Star
- If the Eligible Product fails to perform properly due to defective materials or workmanship, QA1 will at its option either (i) repair the Eligible Product without charge, or (ii) replace the Eligible Product. If the Eligible Product is no longer available, QA1 will replace the Eligible Product with an equivalent product. No refunds will be provided.
- The warranty provided by QA1 does NOT apply if the Eligible Product fails to perform:
- due to cosmetic wear and tear from normal use;
- due to improper or abnormal use, abuse, neglect, negligence, vehicle accident, insufficient shock travel, improper or incorrect installation or maintenance; or
- when the Eligible Product has been repaired, replaced, substituted or altered in any way, or if used with parts other than genuine parts of QA1.
- QA1 is not responsible for installation or removal labor, or for any other repair charges associated with the Eligible Product.
- Customer pays shipping to QA1 for final determination on eligibility. Any repaired or replaced Eligible Product will be returned to customer excluding freight cost.
- QA1, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether or not any Eligible Product is defective or otherwise covered by this warranty.
- QA1 shall not be liable for the loss of use of the Eligible Product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss or any other indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages due to breach of the above limited lifetime warranty. QA1 makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, other than as herein expressly provided, and specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Notwithstanding anything set forth herein to the contrary, QA1’s liability hereunder shall be limited to the purchase price of the Eligible Product.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, DEPENDING UPON YOUR STATE LAW.
- THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.