Lifetime Warranty: For all products specifically labeled with lifetime warranty, the warranty coverage includes any and all manufacture defects under normal use and service, but does NOT cover wear and tear. Lifetime warranty only applies to the original purchaser for as long as they own the vehicle and any warranty claim will require proof of purchase. We will replace parts free of charge (Shipping not included) for any reason NOT CAUSED by collision or installation, modifications, use of the products outside of its normal, customary, and intended operating conditions or physical damage. This warranty applies only to those products which have been installed in accordance with accepted industry standards by a recognized professional service dealer. For example, radiators and condensers require proper coolant and distilled water mixture to be installed in the part, failure to provide proof will void the warranty. Champion Cooling Systems warrants all other Product sold for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
This warranty covers any Product supplied by Champion Cooling Systems, but it does not include labor and materials of any kind not furnished by Champion Cooling Systems. Warranty is only extended to be enforceable only to the first purchaser at retail. Any subsequent repair or replacement claims must receive advance approval from Champion Cooling Systems prior to commencement of work. The purchaser is agreeing to provide us with the necessary and requested documentation to prove they are in compliance with the warranty once a warranty claim is initiated.
Warranty will be voided under the following nonexclusive conditions:
- The vehicle is used for commercial or fleet, governmental, off-road or racing applications.
- If the Product fails due to corrosion, external or internal. This includes the effects of salt-air corrosion and electrolysis from internal cooling system fluids.
- If in the judgment of the Champion Cooling Systems, the radiator has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or operating conditions in excess of those for which such equipment was designed.
- A faulty vehicle engine temperature warning system.
- Improper installation causing damage to connection threads.
- If the vehicle in which the radiator has been initially installed is sold, leased or otherwise transferred. Champion Cooling Systems neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any obligation or liability other than as herein expressly stated. This warranty is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover the following items:
- Any product which has been repaired or altered without prior consent of the Champion Cooling Systems.
- Any incidental or consequential charges including those incurred by overnight lodging, towing, shipping, loss of time, meals, rentals or replacement vehicle.
- The effects of physical or chemical properties of the water or steam or other liquids or gases used in the radiator.
- Claims for engine damage caused by overheating. Warning lights and/or gauges are provided in all vehicles providing warning long before engine damage occurs.
- This warranty limits the remedy of repair or replacement of any defective radiators at the discretion of Champion Cooling Systems. Purchasers remedy does not include any unauthorized labor, material, or transportation charges. (All defective radiators must be returned to the original point of purchase.) THIS CONSTITUTES THE SOLE WARRANTY MADE BY CHAMPION COOLING SYSTEMS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE HEREOF, HEREIN, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHAMPION COOLING SYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND DISTRIBUTOR'S REMEDIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NONCONFORMING UNITS OR PARTS.