Prior to beginning installation please check your order to be sure that everything is correct, i.e., year, make, model, color, material, etc. If we sent you the wrong item, we will gladly accept it back for credit or ship you the correct item providing the incorrect item is returned in saleable condition. Once installation has begun no credit or replacement product will be issued for incorrect items.
All special orders such as products ordered in non-original materials, two tone, special color thread or piping and all leather products are Non-Returnable except for manufacturers defect.
Returns / Credits on products will only be accepted within 60 days of the ship date from manufacturer. After 60 days, returns will no longer be accepted, and no credit will be given. See below regarding return procedure. Returns to Acme without an RMA number will be returned without credit at the sender’s expense.
All products are warranted to be free from material defects and workmanship at the time they were shipped. Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. We cannot be held responsible for damage due to acts of God. This warranty supersedes all other warranties whether expressed or implied. Manufacturer is responsible for the product only and not the installation or removal.
Convertible Tops: No warranty applies to breakage of glass windows or scratching of plastic windows during or after installation. Damage resulting from incorrect installation, improper operation of the top, worn or defective top frames, incorrect cleaning solutions, improper cleaning methods or atmospheric conditions is the responsibility of the installer and/or buyer. Tops made in non-original colors and materials are not returnable. All convertible top components were new and in working order when the top was shipped.
Robbins Convertible Tops – For a period of Six (6) years from the date of first installation to the original owner. Additionally, the bond between the topping material and glass windows is warrantied against separation, delamination or leaking for as long as the original owner owns the vehicle on which the top was installed. Replacement Labor Credit is extended within the first Eighteen (18) months. Amount of credit will be determined by multiplying the Robbins published Installation Flat Rate Hours by the then in effect Warranty Labor Rate. Labor Credit will only apply to products originally installed by a professional installer approved by Robbins Auto Top, LLC.
Xtreme Convertible Tops –.For a period of Three (3) years from the date of first installation to the original owner. Same terms and conditions apply. Warranty re-installation labor cost coverage of a replacement product is considered for the first twelve (12) months only. Reasonable reimbursement amount subject to review and approval by ACME.
Exclusions from warranty: Plastic window fading, chalking or cracking not covered. Thread & Velcro discoloration not covered. Failure of zippers, rubber, plastic or metal parts used on the product not covered.
Vinyl Landau Tops, Cut & Sewn Headliners, Convertible Headliners - Three (3) years.
Seat Upholstery, Door Panels – Three (3) years. Instructions and hardware included.
Sunvisors, Sun Shades, Sail Panels – Three (3) years. No instructions.
ABS Plastic Headliners – Three (3) years on ABS plastic, One (1) year on foam back material applied to plastic board. Includes instructions.
Westfalia Tops, Curtains, Screens – Three (3) years, workmanship & materials only. No warranty applies to screens, Velcro, thread, zippers or any other plastic, rubber or metal parts. All components were new and in working order when the product was shipped. Manufacturer is responsible for the product only and not the installation or removal.
Convertible Boots, Well Liners, Pads – Three (3) years. Boot & Well instructions included. Hardware included where applicable.
NOTE: We strongly recommend all Convertible Tops, Landau Tops and Cut & Sewn Headliners be installed only by an automotive upholstery professional because they have the required experience and tools.
Warranty/Return Policy - The following procedure must be followed to receive proper credit or product replacement.
1. Contact the company where you purchased the product. The company that sold the product will need to provide the shipper number, ship date, part number and reason for return. Photographs may be required to support requests for returns.
2. Manufacturer will provide return approval only to the company that purchased the item. Manufacturer will provide a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). This number must appear on the outside of the box and on all paperwork.
3. The item must be re-packed as it was shipped taking special care with the plastic or glass window.
4. Item must be shipped to manufacturer prepaid. Items received freight collect, COD or without the RMA number on box will be refused.
5. Items won’t be accepted for credit if installation was started. Only new, resalable items will be accepted unless the reason for return is a defect in material and/or workmanship. If item is being returned for improper fit, the factory original must be sent to us with the returned item for comparison with our patterns.
6. All returns are subject to a minimum 20% restock fee.