Return shipping and how it works!
Returning things should be just as easy as making the initial purchase. Here are JEGS we try to make that process as easy as possible.
In most cases, you are responsible for the return freight on your purchase. You can make a return to us using our Online Returns Portal; this portal allows you to locate the order you need to return parts from, select the parts you wish to return, and purchase a return shipping label at a discounted rate to return to us.
- JEGS does allow you to return items to us with any carrier you choose. UPS, USPS, FedEx or any other carrier that works best for you.
- All shipments to JEGS must be pre-paid. We do not accept COLLECT shipments.
- JEGS will not accept shipments that are shipped to us COLLECT. They will be refused and returned
- If the return is due to shipping damage or a defective part please contact us for further clarification.
- Please be sure to over box your return to ensure the original manufactures' packaging is intact and you do not incur a repackaging fee.