Returning Your ATK Core
**Please note- These cores ship to ATK via a shipping label included with your engine paperwork packet- These cores DO NOT come back to JEGS.**
When you return your core to ATK for credit there are a few easy steps to follow. All of the needed information is in the packet included inside the plastic crate your engine arrived in.
Package the Core
- Drain all the fluids. Oil, coolant, as it applies, and ensure the core is as dry as possible.
- Place the core in the container the replacement arrived in
- Label the container for shipment.
ATK High Performance Engines
1102 W N Carrier Pkwy
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Schedule a Pickup
- Contact the return shipping company using the information provided in the packet with your engine or start an online return at this link - http://www.corepickup.com/
- Follow the instructions provided by the freight carrier to complete the return.
What You Should Expect
- The carrier will schedule a time and date for pickup.
- You will NOT be charged for return shipping.
- After the core is received and inspected, we will issue your refund. The return and inspection can take 30-45 days to be completed and have a refund issued.
- For the quickest refund, please return your core within 90 days of purchase.
- Your core will be refunded, regardless of condition. However, it MUST be as complete as the new assembly you received. If ATK does not receive back what they shipped, they do reserve the right to lessen or not refund your core at all.
- Tax on core refunds may be withheld depending on state and local laws.