Returning Your Zumbrota Core
**Please note- These cores ship to Zumbrota via a shipping label included with your product paperwork packet- These cores DO NOT come back to JEGS.**
When you return your core to Zumbrota for credit there are a few easy steps to follow. All of the needed information is in the packet included inside the packaging your part arrived in.
Package the Core
- Drain all the fluids and ensure the core is as dry as possible.
- Place the core in the container the replacement arrived in
- Label the container for shipment.
Schedule a Pickup
- Contact the return shipping company using the information provided in the packet with your product or start an online return at this link -https://www.zumbrotadrivetrain.com/core-return
- Follow the instructions provided by the freight carrier to complete the return.
What You Should Expect
- The carrier will schedule a time and date for pickup.
- You will NOT be charged for return shipping.
- Residential Core pickups - You will be contacted to arrange an estimated day/time for pickup. You will need to print out and present a Bill of Lading to the driver during the pickup
- Commercial Core Pickups - You will not be contacted and the carrier will come at the soonest available time.
- After the core is received and inspected, we will issue your refund. The return and inspection can take 30-45 days to be completed and have a refund issued.
- For the quickest refund, please return your core within 90 days of purchase.
- Your core will be refunded, regardless of condition. However, it MUST be as complete as the new assembly you received. If Zumbrota does not receive back what they shipped, they do reserve the right to lessen or not refund your core at all.
- Tax on core refunds may be withheld depending on state and local laws.