Returning Your Zumbrota Core
**Please note- These cores ship to Zumbrota via a shipping label included with your product paperwork packet- These cores DO NOT come back to JEGS.**
When you return your core to Zumbrota for credit there are a few easy steps to follow. All of the needed information is in the packet included inside the packaging your part arrived in.
Package the Core
- Drain all the fluids and ensure the core is as dry as possible.
- Place the core in the container the replacement arrived in
- Label the container for shipment.
Schedule a Pickup
- Contact the return shipping company using the information provided in the packet with your product or start an online return at this link -https://www.zumbrotadrivetrain.com/core-return
- Follow the instructions provided by the freight carrier to complete the return.
What You Should Expect
- The carrier will schedule a time and date for pickup.
- You will NOT be charged for return shipping.
- Residential Core pickups - You will be contacted to arrange an estimated day/time for pickup. You will need to print out and present a Bill of Lading to the driver during the pickup
- Commercial Core Pickups - You will not be contacted and the carrier will come at the soonest available time.
- After the core is received and inspected, we will issue your refund. The return and inspection can take 30-45 days to be completed and have a refund issued.
- For the quickest refund, please return your core within 90 days of purchase.
- Your core must be returned assembled and in a rebuildable condition. If Zumbrota does not receive back the core type they shipped, they do reserve the right to lessen or not refund your core at all.
- Tax on core refunds may be withheld depending on state and local laws.