CORE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS: READ THOROUGHLY!
Steps to return your core
- All cores returned must be “like for like” - matching the purchased converter (year, type, etc.)
- Cores that are damaged, disassembled, or missing components may incur a deduction (partial or full).
- You MUST drain your converter prior to shipping it back to CVC. We recommend placing your torque converter upside down in a drain pan for 24-48 hours to drain as much fluid as possible.
- To return the core, simply use the drive hub cover off your new unit to cover the hub on the core after draining and place the product in the included plastic bag, and secure it with included fastener. Use the original box or suitable packaging if the box is no longer usable. Drop it off at a shipping company of your choice. You are responsible for verifying and complying with the proper shipping requirements of your selected shipper. Shipping the core back will be at the customer’s expense. You will not be reimbursed.
- Once the core is received and inspected you will be mailed a check – refunding the core charge you paid JEGS - typically in 3-4 weeks.
- Make sure to fill out the core return form (see attachment) and place it in the box so you can receive your credit in a timely manner. Failure to follow these steps can cause delays in receiving your credit and/or lost shipments that may result in no credit.
*VERY IMPORTANT! NO SHIPPING CARRIER WILL TOLERATE FLUID CONTAMINATION OF OTHER PACKAGES! DUE TO THIS, WE WILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANY LEAKING PACKAGES. THEY WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER AND THE SENDER WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, FREIGHT, AND LOST CORE DEPOSIT*