Returning Your ATK Core
**Please note- These cores ship to ATK via a shipping label included with your engine paperwork packet- These cores DO NOT come back to JEGS.**
When you return your core to ATK for credit there are a few easy steps to follow. All of the needed information is in the packet included inside the plastic crate your engine arrived in.
Package the Core
- Drain all the fluids. Oil, coolant, as it applies, and ensure the core is as dry as possible.
- Place the core in the container the replacement arrived in
- Label the container for shipment.
ATK High Performance Engines
1102 W N Carrier Pkwy
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Schedule a Pickup
- Contact the return shipping company using the information provided in the packet with your engine or start an online return at this link - http://www.corepickup.com/
- Follow the instructions provided by the freight carrier to complete the return.
What You Should Expect
- The carrier will schedule a time and date for pickup.
- You will NOT be charged for return shipping.
- After the core is received and inspected, we will issue your refund. The return and inspection can take 30-45 days to be completed and have a refund issued.
- For the quickest refund, please return your core within 90 days of purchase.
- Your core must be returned assembled and in a rebuildable condition. If ATK does not receive back the core type they shipped, they do reserve the right to lessen or not refund your core at all.
- Tax on core refunds may be withheld depending on state and local laws.